2008年7月13日星期日

Pearl Tower








We went to the Pearl Tower to get a great view of the city. That is the same tower Diane and I went to the last time we were in Shanghai. It is a very high, round, tower, where you can see 360 degrees around the city. The tower is much higher but where we stopped was up about 260 meters. It is very high but is dwarfed by much higher skyscrapers. A skyscraper is anything above 30 floors, and there are over 4,000 of these in Shanghai.
We ate lunch at the Mongolian bar-b-que and then went to the jade factory. It was really nice but I did not see anything worth the money it cost so I did not spend money at all. Several people in our group spent a lot of money there…..more than I want to spend the whole trip. I did buy an ice cream bar for about 50cents. It was wonderful.

没有评论: